Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sesame Porky Pig Porridge

Chop half a small brocolli and 1 Large Portebello mushroom

Bring frozen stock to boil.

Half a cup of rice. You can use short grain rice if you want a stickier consistency. I am using long grain.

Mince the pork. I am using loin meat.

Pour all the ingredients into the boiling stock and cook at low heat until rice is cooked. It should approximately 10 minutes. For Younger toddlers you can cook the rice longer so that is it softer. But if you boil longer than 10 mins put the brocolli in later.

Put generous amount of sesame oil. About 2 tablespoons and stir. Ready to serve. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product because Letitia was hungry.


Letitia's verdict: 7/10 (nothing new she ate it about 50 times before)
Mummy's verdict: I make the stock every Sunday religiously. So I have less work during the week. Time taken 15 mins.

No comments: